Pipeline Commands Reference
|Language:||English • français • italiano • português • español|
A listing of the Visual3D commands.
- Commands that act on Files
- Commands for opening data files
- Command for importing signals into existing data files.
- Commands for saving the Visual3D Workspace
- Commands for exporting c3d files and signals.
- Commands for creating events
- Commands for managing events, such as renaming, copying, deleting, etc.
- Commands for creating/modifying Force Platforms
- Commands for creating/modifying Force Structures
- Commands for creating/modifying Force Assignments
Model Based Data Computation
A meta-command is a Visual3D pipeline into which Parameters can be passed. The meta-command should be stored in a folder labeled Meta-Commands, which is located in the Visual3D Plugins Folder. The header in the meta-command defines the data that should be passed. For more detail, click this link Meta Commands.