AMASS is a software package for deriving the three-dimensional (3D) locations of passive targets (unidentified markers) imaged by any number of video cameras, and writing the identified data to file using the [C3D file format].
- An introduction to the AMASS software system.
- The main program that provides access to all AMASS functions and parameters.
- The conversion of raw camera data to .cen files used by AMASS.
- A utility for examining raw camera data .cen files.
- The very important camera system calibration process.
- The utility for examining the results of a calibration.
- The automatic 3D reconstruction and tracking program.
- A utility for displaying the continuity of reconstructed marker trajectories.
- An introduction to the marker trajectory labeling process.
- A simple method for labeling marker trajectories.
- The automated labeling of marker trajectories utilizing marker separations.
- A utility to pass .c3d files to user specified analysis programs.