|Language:||English • français • italiano • português • español|
Inspect3D Hardware Requirements
Inspect3D runs most effectively on computers with the most CPU, RAM, and Network Capacity available. Like most software programs, the lower the capacity of the computer, the slower the reaction time of the program will be.
Inspect3D Software Requirements
Inspect3D can be operated on computers running Windows Vista, Windows 7, 8 and 10. At this time Inspect3D is not compiled for operating systems other than Windows. Inspect3D is designed to run on 64 bit computers.
C-Motion software is all downloaded over the Internet at www.c-motion.com.
Customers are provided login information to access the download page.
After you log in at www.c-motion.com, you will see a screen similar to this:
Click the DOWNLOAD Buttons to save the Inspect3D installation file to your computer.
Most web browsers will offer you a choice of where to save the downloaded file. Make sure you remember where you save the downloaded file.
Run the installation executable file you downloaded.
When you run the executable file that you downloaded you will be guided though the following steps.
1. Your computer will ask you to confirm that you trust the source of the program you are installing.
2. You will then be presented with the licensing agreement. It is very important that you read it before continuing.
3. You will then be presented with an Information window that has copyright information and details of what has been improved for the current version.
4. You will then be asked if you would like to create a desktop shortcut icon to facilitate access to the program.
5. You will then be presented with a summary of where files and shortcuts will be installed. This is your last chance to go back and change your installation choices.
6. You will be asked to wait while the installation process is underway.
7. When the Completed dialogue appears Inspect3D has been successfully installed on your computer. If you leave the checkbox selected Inspect3D will be opened automatically, after you click the Finish button.
Activation / Deactivation
Before using Inspect3D you will need to activate it. The instructions for activating Inspect3D are listed below; once Inspect3D is activated you will not need to repeat these steps again unless the program is deactivated. Each of the Licensing keys you purchase can only be used on one computer at a time. If you wish to use the Licensing key on another computer you will need to deactivate Inspect3D on the computer that the Licensing key is being used on (instructions are below.) You can then use that key to activate Inspect3D on another computer.
Inspect3D can not be used unless it has been activated.
1. If Inspect3D has not been activated then at the end of the installation process the Activation Dialogue will be opened in order to allow the licensing process to begin.
2. You will be asked to enter your licensing key into the text field. It is a string of four sets of four numbers (ie. #### - #### - #### - ####) which is normally e-mailed to you when you initially purchase Inspect3D. The number can also be found on the c-motion website when you login to your customer's download page. If you press the Cancel button Inspect3D will close without being activated.
3. When you press activate on the above dialogue box the "Activation Complete" notice should appear.
NOTE: If you are not connected to the Internet the first time you start the program, you will get a message with key system information. You can manually activate a license from the downloads web page (from the list of activated systems section), or you may copy the entire message in the dialog box and e-mail it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you receive the "Activation Error" notice, please verify that you have entered the licensing code correctly. If the problem persists contact email@example.com for further assistance.
NOTE 2: If you receive the "Previously Activated User" notice then the licence is already in use and you will either have to deactivate it on another computer or purchase an additional licence.
In order for an Inspect3D license to be used on another computer it must first be deactivated on the computer it is being used on.
1. On the tool bar expand the Documentation drop down menu.
If you want to completely remove Inspect3D from your computer you will need to uninstall it.
1. Close Inspect3D completely.
2. Click on the bottom left of your screen in order to open the Start menu.
3. Click on "All Programs" and navigate to the folder named C-Motion.
4. Expand the C-Motion folder and the Inspect3D folder.
5. Click on the Uninstall Inspect3D.exe
6. Your computer will confirm that you wish to remove Inspect3D from your computer. Select Yes to continue.
7. Inspect3D will confirm that you wish to remove Inspect3D from your computer. Select Yes to continue.
8. There will be a brief pause as the program finds all of the files that need to be deleted and removes them permanently from your computer. You will then get a message stating that Inspect3D has been successfully removed from your computer.
Note: Should you neglect step number 1 and try to uninstall Inspect3D while it is running you will get the following message. This means that while you have removed the essential components for running Inspect3D there has been some portion left behind which must be deleted manually.