|Language:||English • français • italiano • português • español|
Before beginning to use IORGait, the software must be downloaded and installed. The user profile must then be set up.
To use IORGait, data must be collected and formatted in the C3D file format (most motion capture vendors support the C3D file format).
1) Data collection occurs outside of the IOR Gait application in your motion capture software.
2) Data brought into IOR Gait must meet some requirements, if you follow the steps outlined in the data collection pages, you should not have any issues.
3) The only difference between the IOR Gait and IOR Foot tutorials, is the marker set which is described.
- This page describes the required marker set for both the gait and foot analyses.
- This page describes the marker set for the gait analysis, as well as instructions for completing the data collection.
- This page describes the marker set for the multi-segment foot analysis, as well as instructions for completing the data collection.
Once data has been collected, the data must be reconstructed and labeled. This must be done your motion analysis software and instructions to complete this can be found in the documentation from your motion analysis software.
IORGait - Create a Report
Once IORGait has been installed, data collected and pre-processed, the IORGait application can be used to create a report containing the subject's kinematics.
- Quality Assurance is completed using the "Verify the Force Assignments Dialog" which will appear automatically after the "Generate Report" button is pressed. This dialog is used to add/remove force assignments.